Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It just never ends with this dog!

Currently we are without any "Dog Silencing" products. If they work or not is still up for debate. But knowing that we had a device in our backyard fighting back against our nuisance neighbors dog, was somewhat comforting. But for now, we returned the product we got from Petsmart, and are waiting for our repaired or replaced product from Good Life, the makers of Dog Silencer Pro. We mailed out our Dog Silencer Pro on Monday, and we are eager to have it back and operational. This time when I re-install it in my yard I plan on positioninig it higher, and more directed towards the dog. Also, I plan on building a bird house for it to truly protect it from the elements. The plastic "weather proof cover" is a joke. When you put it on, it also muffles the sound that the product produces. I think without the cheap plastic bag they give you, the device can reach it's full potential.

Note on my return/replacement, Good Life makes you pay for all shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment