Sunday, January 22, 2012

I need to be rich!

Bark Free Zone was started out of frustration. I had a backyard neighbor who's dog was terrorizing us in our own home. Two houses later, and I think we ended up in a pretty nice house, without backyard neighbors. This seemed to fix most of the problem. However, it never fails to amaze me how inconsiderate neighbors can be.

I'm sitting in my front office right now, with the windows open, hoping to enjoy some fresh air, and all I am delighted with is nonstop barking of a little "yapper". I'm not completely upset about it, since, I don't spend much time in this room, and it is not very frequent. But I am reminded of how annoying, and inconsiderate neighbors can be.

This go around, my blood pressure has not boiled over much. But I am still perturbed. Hence why I have kept this blog up. It is my place to vent. Just know if you are out there, and you are dealing with an annoying neighbor or dog, I feel for you, and wish you only the best.

I feel the only solution in my future for a completely Bark Free Zone, is to eventually by a house with land and plenty of separation between me any my neighbors. It is unfortunate, that my family cannot enjoy a peaceful Sunday afternoon in our own home, without an hour or more of nonstop barking.

And don't be fooled by the suggestion of talking to a neighbor with a barking dog. Owners can get pretty nasty, and will cause more duress on you and your family if you were to start up any altercation. I personally feel local government should allow for anonomous complaints about barking dogs. This way, the problem can be addressed, and neighbors don't have to worry about retaliation. Trust me, "been there done that", and it is not pretty when the person knows you are the one complaining about their "beloved" pets.

About now, I am just going to have to close my window, and take a break from studying, There is no concentrating with a yapper like the one going on and on right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment