Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mckinney TX - Reporting a Barking Dog

FYI to any resident of Mckinney TX, if you need to report a problem with a barking dog, here is the information I found on reporting. Thank goodness, Mckinney has an anonymous policy for the first and second report. However, after that, you will more and likely need to file a complaint that makes your personal information available to the owner.

Personally, I'm just happy that they allow residents to report without divulging personal information.

And here it is:

Barking Dog in McKinney, TX


From their site:


Q:  What do I do if my neighbor's dog barks constantly?


A:  Notify Animal Control at (972) 547-7445 to file a complaint during normal business hours Monday - Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. If the complaint is outside normal business hours, notify the McKinney Police Department non-emergency number at 972-547-2700. 

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! We just moved to McKinney this summer, and unfortunately our neighborhood is dog barking hell. There are at least four different homes with dogs that are allowed to bark day and night. I'm glad to know there is a possible solution that won't get me in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ,

    I was wondering if the dog problem was resolved? I cringe at the sound of even a distant bark because of my experiences.

    Recently my neighbors dog was an issue, but we were able to resolve in a neighborly way. We tried many options, but finally the only thing that worked was a bark collar.

    I'm just thankful she came to the solution.

    Good luck on your issues, and please keep me posted.

    Stan

    ReplyDelete