Monday, June 28, 2010

BarkFreeZone.com has a Logo!!!

Well there is one positive thing from having an annoying nuisance barking dog problem. It has allowed me to be a little creative and start thinking of things I can do with my skill-set. Eventually I will have a website dedicated to fighting for the rights of all home owners. In an ideal world we should be able to find resolution to annoying inconsiderate neighbors. My primary peeve is nuisance dogs. Hence this blog, and additionally my website, which is still growing in my mind. But for now I have created the logo for my site. I am a very part time Graphic Designer. I received my degree in Graphic Design over 10 years ago, and after a very upsetting job prospect that I lost after completing my degree program, I all but called it quits on Graphic Design. But now I have a cause, and I'm hoping to reach out to others in distress, so that we might band together and help each other beyond posts asking, "What do I do!?"

Please comment on my design, give me criticism, or better yet, tell me how much you like it! I still need recognition after all these years.

As for the nuisance dog...dogs...we realized the neighbors have decided that they are such great dog owners, they should get a puppy! So of course now there is a puppy left outside all day and night learning all the great habits of the adult dog.

I am a Christian, and I actually pray to God to help me find peace in the noise. My poor wife is home all day with the baby, and she gets no break. I pray for her more so that she can enjoy our beautiful home. Unfortunately for this summer, we've given up on enjoying our own pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment