Monday, June 7, 2010

Just Ordered: Dog Silencer Pro

This morning I decided to purchase the Dog Silencer Pro. I found it on Google doing a search for stop barking device. I had done this same search before and had found many devices that promised to solve the problem of a nuisance dog. This site promises it will work or you can have your money back after 30-days from the date of receipt. Now that's really not a lot of time when you take into consideration that the site also says, give 2-3 weeks to see any results. So for the sake of being able to return the product within their guarantee if the product doesn't work, I will be marking my calendar and setting an alarm on my phone to remind me to verify the results.

Of course I don't care about any return policy or guarantee. I just want to see results, and I will let you know when I receive it and keep you up to date on any progress made.

Side note, on Sunday, I picked up a dog whistle because I was hoping to try to stop the dog on my own. I definitely noticed a difference in the dog after a couple times of blowing the whistle at his barks. However, I ran out of breath a few times, and could not remain consistent. I decided, for the sake of consistency, I would wait to purchase a machine that could stay consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment