Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 5 with Dog Silencer Pro

Fortunately for me, I work all day. So any barking by the dog can't annoy me. Not so much for my wife, who is a stay at home mom. But today she reported that the dog did not bark all day. Woo hoo!!! But I'm not holding my breath. The weekend will be a much better indicator. The neighbors usually leave for the weekend and leave the dog outside the entire time. I also plan on working out in my back yard near the fence. This usually provokes the dog into a frenzy. I just really pray that this device will do what it says. The more I think about the problem of nuisance dogs, or noises, the more angry I get with my neighbors and how they can disrupt the one place that I want to enjoy most. I love just sitting in my backyard enjoying watching my kid play. But ever since this problem started, I am very turned off from even stepping foot in my backyard. My blood pressure actually rises when I turn the knob to go into the backyard. And that's just now fair.

In the next few weeks I hope to start work on my website. My goal is to get any and all information to help people report nuisance noises and dogs. If you have an area that you would like me to research, just drop me a comment.

So after 5 days, the verdict is really not out for any positive or negative feedback on the Dog Silencer Pro. Per their instructions though, I will give it 2 to 3 weeks before I give a complete review with my praise or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment