Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dog Silencer Pro here tommorrow!!!

It's been a long week waiting for my Dog Silencer Pro. I'm a little nervous because of the expectations I have for the product. I have bet my sanity on the ability of this product to train this dog.

I was thinking today outside, as my wife and I were trying to enjoy our backyard, how sad it is that we are the ones trying to train our neighbors dog how to behave. When all is said and done, we will have put more effort and time into this dog than the owners do. I have documented the dog being out for more than 12 hours at a time. Part of me feels bad for the dog, because all the dog wants is some attention. I hear him panting to go inside and rarely see the family give the dog interaction. As much as people humanize animals, I think this treatment of a pet should be considered unlawful. If a person claims a pet to be part of the family, then the same care given to a child should be given to the pet.

Please post your thoughts on my topics. I started this blog to hopefully reach out to like minded people that have found distress in annoying noises from neighbors. Especially nuisance dogs. Dog owners too, please chime in. I too love animals, and love the reaction my son shows when he sees any animal. When we are more stable financially, and my son is a little older, we plan on getting a German Shepard. We also plan on making sure he/she is properly trained.

So I go to bed now excited to see if my Dog Silencer Pro holds up to it's companies claims. I will definitely be posting any changes in the dogs behavior and let anyone know of it's effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment